Coca-Cola NBC Technical Training 2021 – Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen- month training programme on Technical Skills Development in 7 areas:
At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company), you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment.
We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. We will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your full potential: we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Table of Contents
Field of Training
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects: Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State
Duration and Reward
Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos.
Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our career page to apply. Please note that only applications made on the website will be accepted.
Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone. Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination.