The Women in Finance Scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets
Every year, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program (Master’s or PhD) at an accredited university.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa | Study in Canada | Study in Europe | Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: US$20,000
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Based in Vancouver, Canada, we aim to help our clients be successful by simplifying derivatives finance with the necessary analytics to support and manage exposures, calculate fair values, and size trades appropriately.
We also aim to please. The best thing about working with a company with Canadian roots is you get the best service on earth.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applications are welcomed from female
- citizens of all countries
- who are enrolled in a post-graduate program (Master’s or PhD) at an accredited university.
- You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
Method of Application
We are accepting applications for this year’s scholarship opportunity starting May, 4 2021.
The deadline for application submission will be June 30, 2021, with the winner being announced in early August. Click below to view eligibility requirements and submit your application.