General Electric Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customer
Table of Contents
- Support the bid process (bonds/financial summary report) for New Unit and Services businesses.
- Ensure all compliance documents are accurately reflected in NEX (Commercial ERP)as per policy.
- Support the quarter close Inquiry-to-Order process.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Commercial Finance Leader.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree In Finance or any other discipline in Business
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale
- Strong analytical, numeracy along with a highly developed commercial awareness.
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, linked workbooks, Pivot tables) a must.
- Ability to communicate and work successfully across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Highly motivated, self-starter full of initiative.
- Working knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
- Team player
Method of Application
We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone.
Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.
Use the link below to submit your application