2021 Graduate Internship at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Baker Hughes Nigeria is hereby calling on applications from interested candidates to apply for the 2021 Ignite Graduate Internship Program.
Table of Contents
The Ignite Graduate Internship is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed a Bachelors or are completing a Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from Master’s degree in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering, Management Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science (Machine Learning and Deep Learning), IoT, Cyber Security, Block-Chain etc.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in a full time capacity
Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch your learning and skillset.
- An assignment in Digital Technology could potentially be in one or more of the following areas:
- Business process Digitization and Automation
- Digital Technology Project Management,
- Software Application Development,
- IT operations and IT infrastructure,
- Cybersecurity & Risk Management.
- IoT & Brilliant Factory,
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence,
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- 12 Month Internship
Method of Application
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY