HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP, the ISE Market (International Sales Entity) comprises of an extended region across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Turkey and Africa. ISE represents a massive business territory, covering 90+ countries, with a population of 2 billion people.
ISE represents 6% of HP’s global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $3.4B. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 14,000 PC’s & 9,000 printers per day across the ISE region.
Table of Contents
As a DigitISE Graduate in Digital Sales you will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organisation team supporting Business Development by continuously exploring new technologies and ways to keep HP at the forefront of digital sales pioneers.
You will be exposed to roles across Online Business Development and Sales, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, and you will have a chance to be part of HP’s Digital Transformation in a diverse Omnichannel Sales team.
In order to be eligible to apply for the Graduate offer, applicants must:
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 12 months in a Business field, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales or Social Media Management (flexibility of up to 24 months for Nigeria based candidates, including completed National Youth Service Corps – NYSC)
- Passion about new technologies, innovation and digital environment
- Preferably Social Media management and e-commerce exposure
- Fluency in English and in the native language of the country you are applying in
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year experience (initial graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Method of Application
Applications open till 15 July 2021 for a start date in October 2021. Use the ‘Apply’ button to introduce yourself with a CV in English and showcase your Digi-talents.