Mastercard Foundation AgroHack Challenge is seeking innovative ideas across the value chain of the agriculture industry. These ideas will be accelerated to create new opportunities for many young Nigerians.
The key objective of AgroHack Challenge is to harness innovative solutions that will enhance rapid growth in the agriculture food sector and increase output and profitability for farmers, create new jobs and increase food security in Nigeria.
he Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed.
In order to be eligible to apply for the program, applicants must:
- Must have a team (minimum of 2 )
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork)
- Transform a community, a nation, a region, or have a global impact
- Have a minimum viable product
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment
- Have any market traction
- Participants also stand a chance to win up to one million naira
- Accelerator programme
- 5 days Enterprise boot camp
- Intense mentorship from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Access to investors
- Access potential clients
- New market opportunities
Method of Application
Interested applicants should use the link below