The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance.
Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.
Come and join a team of driven, and passionate people who are guided by a deep sense of belief in our purpose and values. If you have bold ideas, are also passionate, values driven and ready to build something new while serving, read on!
Table of Contents
Are you a Mastercard Foundation Scholar or alumni? Have you been looking for an opportunity to jump start your career?
Mastercard Foundation is offering ambitious, career-driven, and hardworking Scholars and alumni who do not have work experience an opportunity to improve their skills as they prepare for the world of work.
- Excellent problem-solver, observant, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and basic appreciation of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate Mastercard Foundation’s core values of humility, listening, kindness & respect, co-creation, and impact
Internship Duration and Reward
- 6 to 12 months of meaningful work experience
- Professional development training
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
- Monthly stipend
You will get to work with teams from various functions within the Foundation namely:
- People and Culture
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Finance, IT, Assurance and Compliance, Legal
- Impact and Measurement
Method of Application
If you are ready to grow your experience with an exciting opportunity and take on new challenges, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency-based assessments as part of the recruitment criteria.
Use the link below to begin your application.