The 2021 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme is NOW OPEN
MTN Nigeria is the leading Telecommunication Industry in Nigeria and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
As a drive to enhance the advancement of the company, MTN is calling on applications from interested and qualified Nigerians to apply for the 2021 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme.
Read the details below and apply appropiately.
Table of Contents
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Services
- Information Technology
- Risk & Compliance
- Sales & Distribution
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid international passport
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- UI/UX Experience & Knowledge
- Web/App Development
- Project Management
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should apply by CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW