Naija Coke Summership Programme – Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is a growth-focused consumer packaged goods company and the strategic bottling partner of the Coca-Cola company in Nigeria.
NBC is a member of The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) Group, which operates in 28 countries with over 605 million consumers and 197 brands in these markets.
We are launching the third edition of our “Naija Coke Summership” – a one-month internship programme designed to attract third/penultimate year undergraduate students who share our passion for excellence, strive to learn with speed and agility, display creative thinking skills, and work well within a team.
Table of Contents
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
This year, the program will hold throughout the month of August across our plant locations nationwide (Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Edo, Imo, Borno, Rivers and FCT). If you fit the profile below, we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
In order to be eligible to apply for the summership, applicants must:
Currently in the third/penultimate year of undergraduate study in a Nigerian university.
• Minimum of current Grade Point Average (GPA) of Second Class Upper.
• Ownership/Access to a smart phone and laptop.
• Currently resident within proximity of NBC plants (Agidingbi, Lagos; Asejire,Oyo; Challawa, Kano; Benin-City, Edo; Owerri, Imo; Maiduguri, Borno; Port-Harcourt, Rivers; Abuja, FCT).
• Available for the entire month of August to give full attention to the Internship Programme.
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Strong passion for excellence, ambition, and enthusiasm to be the best.
• Good problem-solving/creative and innovative thinking skills, curiosity, and great appetite for learning
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should use the link below to apply