Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) Scholarship for students admitted in 2018/2019 session is now ongoing. The deadline to apply is 13th June 2021.
Table of Contents
Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, OSOPADEC was established by the Laws of Ondo State House of Assembly in 2001 to intervene in the development of the oil producing and impacted areas of Ondo State.
Vision: to be the most proactive and responsive interventionist agency that satisfies stakeholders’ aspirations with excellence in service delivery
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognized Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2018/2019 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduate as well as current students of the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include: Medicine & Surgery, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Engineering, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Architecture and Quantity Surveying.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma students and others from an institution not accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of application.
Every new application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied with the following documents:
- One recent Passport Photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- JAMB Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2018/2019 Academic Session);
- Student Identity Card.
N.B: Beneficiaries of 2017/2018 edition need not upload the above documents except their passport photographs.
DURATION OF REGISTRATION: The registration portal is opened from 23rd May, 2021 to 13th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Applicants are to click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” link to commence registration or click “CONTINUE” to continue where you left off.
Take note that application process will only be considered complete when you make a final submission of form and upload signed copy.