The Sahel Capital graduate programme engages early career (0 – 2 years), high performing investment professionals and graduates from the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Countries
The program is a 15-month, residential programme at Sahel Capital’s Lagos office.
Successful applicants will work with a team of leading investment professionals, participate actively in investment transactions, and gain hands-on operations experience from existing Sahel portfolio companies.
Table of Contents
In order to be eligible to apply for the program, applicants must:
- Have 0-2 years’ experience
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Applicants should be from the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast or other Ecowas countries.
- Applicants should have a professional working proficiency in English Language; proficiency in French is an added advantage.
- Analytical, entrepreneurial, and critical thinking skills
Duration and Reward
- Access to robust learning and coaching from industry experts.
- Competitive salary and accommodation for the 15 months duration
Method of Application
Send your CV (English) with subject – Sahel Capital Graduate Program to email@example.com