The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Alumni Association (FUNAABAAS), was established twenty-five years ago, on the 10th January, 1996 at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Isale-Igbein campus to create a world-class Alumni Association with her members spread across the globe offering selfless service through quality mentorship, leadership and leadership by example
The USA Branch of the association is inviting indigent Funnab Students to apply for the 2021 Tuition fee Intervention program.
Application should pay attention to the method of application and the deadline as stated below
Table of Contents
Those with diploma and other certificates, duly convocated are recognised as associate members upon registration. The association which has since inception been operating at National and Branches levels has constitutional provision for Chapters. At present, the organs of the association include National Executive Council, National Officers and Branch Executive Officers in that order.
Currently, there are thirteen (13) branches of FUNAABAAS in Abeokuta, Abuja, Akure, Ibadan, Ijebu-Ode, Ikorodu, Ilorin, Lagos, Odeda, Ota, Oyo, Port-Harcourt, Sagam and three (3) Chapters in diaspora (USA, UK, and Canada). New branches and chapters will continue to be formed.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- be indigent
- be a registered student of the University
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
- Collection of application form – 20th of October to 5th of November, 2021
- Submission deadline – 8th of November, 2021
- Screening – 9th to 11th of November, 2021
- Release of selected candidate – 12th of November, 2021
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current student identity card
Method of Application
Each applicant should pick the application form at the following locations:
- FUNAAB Alumni Secretariat
- Dean of Students Affairs Office
- Guidance and Counselling Unit
NOTE: Applications are to be submitted at the point of collection.