The heart of Apple Entrepreneur Camp is an intensive, hands-on technology lab where you’ll work one on one with Apple experts and engineers to significantly accelerate your app. You’ll also hear from Apple executives and have the opportunity to form relationships with your fellow attendees.
Are you looking for a Scholarship in 2021? We can help you reach you goal this year!— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 25, 2021
Follow us today!
Research shows that founders from underrepresented communities face unique challenges, especially when starting and leading technology companies. We created Apple Entrepreneur Camp with the goal of supporting these founders and their organizations as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps, and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of underrepresented founders and developers in technology.
The program includes cohorts for female, Black, and Hispanic/Latinx founders and developers from underrepresented communities.
- Host: Apple Inc.
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully Sponsored
- Deadline: November 28, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide and up to three members of your organization may attend. To be eligible to apply:
- Your organization must have:
- A Black founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female* developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- The Black founder, cofounder, or CEO; the Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female* developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
Duration and Reward
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as guidance, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
Method of Application
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
- Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three colleagues who would attend if your organization is selected.
- Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
- The future. Describe what you’d like to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Your application will be kept on file for one year
Deadline: November 28, 2021
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Receive Alerts on: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp, Twitter: @scholarsregion, Telegram: Scholarship Region, Facebook: Scholarship Region