Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence.
In an environment of escalating IT security threats, technology outages, data integrity and quality issues, corporate governance concerns and privacy mandates, organisations need to be sure of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their information and underlying systems. This requires information systems that are properly deployed, monitored and controlled.
Table of Contents
As a graduate on the RA Academy, you will be exposed to global best practice in a multi-disciplinary environment. You can expect on-going learning, development and support as you launch your career.
Support resource to Engagement team in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects. Focus on the delivery of client engagements. Understands how daily tasks contributes to the priorities of the business. Understand the firm’s purpose & values and explores opportunities for impact.
If you are academically strong, curious, creative and thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment and have demonstrated leadership activity at school or university, we would like to talk to you! Please apply online or contact our graduate recruitment team for more information.
Appropriate B. Degree or equivalent in the following fields:
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Environmental sciences
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit (Hons)
Other fields relevant to Digital Internal Audit, Business Analysis, Extended Enterprise/contract management, Strategy & Brand
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven
- Continuous learning mindset
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Delivers work within expectations of level
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Works well within a team and with client counterparts.
- Professional demeanour
- Basic technical knowledge in specific area and/or industry
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Elementary business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Has a related an Audit, Accounting or IT background with basic theoretical comprehension with some practical application experience under supervision
- Demonstrates strong ability to synthesize professional principles and standards with IIA methodology to perform on basic client deliverable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below to submit an application.