FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company.
The university was established in 2016, and since then we have developed courses in various specialties such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities.
We believe that open and free education is a right for everyone, and that’s why we have created various academic programs, accessible from everywhere and to everyone without pre-conditions or entrance exams.
It’s a university which gives you higher education for free and with convenient self-paced study options world wide regardless of age, country, educational or cultural background. Since almost all the UN and development entities consider education a crucial driver of development, we envision an abundant, developed world in which individuals can easily access higher education.
We are confident that with our tireless, diligent work, and the support of inspired others towards the Sustainable Development Goal we can promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, applicants must:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to internet at least twice a week. Ability to learn and act in a fast- paced environment. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi- ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (around 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply online, before the deadline mentioned in the form.
Use the link below to access the application portal.