The Federal Government Scholarship Award has been announced by the Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria as a fully-funded scholarship for Nigerian undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The award is a fully-funded scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students in Nigerian public or private universities.
The scholarship caters for all levels of tertiary education (NCE/ND/HND/BSc/MSc/PhD) and is expected to be worth; Under-Graduate Scholars: N150, 000 per annum, Post-Graduate Scholars: N180, 000 per annum, HND: N100, 000 per annum, and NCE: N100, 000 per annum.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award.
The Federal Scholarship Board ensures that deserving Nigerian Scholars are awarded with foreign and local scholarships.
It is also saddled with the responsibility of fulfilling commitments to Multilateral Education Agreement and Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA),which will further be discussed.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Federal Government Scholarship Award, you must:
- must be a registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division (Postgraduate students).
- must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education
- must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale (UG, HND & NCE).
- must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0 (NCE/HND Applicants)
- Not hold the scholarship at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change course or Institution while enjoying the award.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- The scholarship covers-Under-Graduate Scholars: N150, 000 per annum, Post-Graduate Scholars: N180, 000 per annum, HND: N100, 000 per annum and NCE: N100,000 per annum.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are advised to CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY.