Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship is open for International applicants for the 2022 Academic session. Students who want to Pursue their Undergraduate Degree from Islamic University of Madinah are highly encouraged to apply.
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship in Saudi Arabia will cover all the expenses to undertake an undergraduate degree. The Scholarship is available to high potential students with excellent educational backgrounds.
The Islamic University of Madinah (IU) was established in 1961 located in the Islamic holy city of Medina. It is a public university founded by Government of Saudi Arabia. The university is providing quality of education to its students from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Students can take admission in one of the following undergraduate course at Islamic University of Madinah:
Faculty of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering (5 Years)
- Mechanical Engineering (5 Years)
- Civil Engineering (5 Years)
Computer of Faculty:
- Computer Science (5 Years)
- Information Systems (5 Years)
- Information Technology (5 Years)
Faculty of Science:
- Physics (4 Years)
- Chemistry (4 Years)
- Mathematics (4 Years)
- Shariah (Islamic Law) ( 4Years )
- Creed and Religions ( 4Years )
- Noble Quran and Islamic Studies ( 4Years )
- Noble Hadith and Islamic Studies ( 4Years )
- Arabic Language ( 4Years )
- Law Systems ( 4Years )
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicant must hold Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from or outside Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must be between 17 to 25 age.
- Applicants must have to abide by the rules of the university.
- Must be Fit Medically.
- The certificate must be issued by a recognized private school or a government school
- Available for Full-time study
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International students to Study a Bachelors degree from Abroad. This scholarship will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Monthly Stipend
- There will be extra allowance for excellent students in education.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- A plane ticket for successful candidates, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- Free Transport to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, also provide organized Umrah trips.
- Also provide sports, social, training facilities at the university.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Passport (where applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate
- Testimony of Conduct.
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
- After getting the admission the student have to bring Original Documents, attested by Embassy of Saudi Arabia in his country. If there is no Embassy in his country, he would have to provide documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
- If there is an error in original documents (such as name, place of birth, date of birth, etc.), the student must have to correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his documents.