Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Mastercard Summer Internship for students to gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global economy.
Are you looking for a Scholarship in 2021? We can help you reach you goal this year!— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 25, 2021
Follow us today!
The Mastercard Intern Program (Data & Services) is a comprehensive programme where students in their penultimate year will gain skills and have the opportunity to complete projects that will enhance their skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
- Host: MasterCard
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: South Africa | Other African Countries
- Reward: Monthly Salary
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for the Mastercard Data and Services Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be in their penultimate year of a degree program
- Must demonstrate strong academic abilities.
- Possess innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Possess the ability to partner across the organization.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a good team player.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
The Internship program at Mastercard will afford the students the opportunity to volunteer and build team for impactful assignments that drive business results. The intern will acquire work-related skills in data and services and be exposed to the work culture at Mastercard. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to become part of a global technology company that has brought innovation into the payment and financial systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below to submit an application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Receive Alerts on: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp, Twitter: @scholarsregion, Telegram: Scholarship Region, Facebook: Scholarship Region