The Nigerian Agip Exploration Postgraduate Scholarships are now open for qualified and interested Nigerian Students willing to pursue their postgraduate degrees in the country or overseas.
The scholarship is a fully-funded award given to Nigerian students who have secured admissions into Nigerian or international universities for their postgraduate studies.
Selected candidates are funded by the joint NAE venture of NNPC, Oando, and NAOC for a one-year degree Master’s program in any university in the world.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To be considered for the AGIP postgraduate scholarship, you must:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel for at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to the overseas category).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship is a fully funded award for a one-year postgraduate study in Nigerian or international universities.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form.
Method of Application
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY