The 2022 NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship is now open for interested Nigerian students. TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited (TEPNL), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2021/2022 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and TotalEnergies Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): TotalEnergies Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and TotalEnergies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTALENERGIES demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTALENERGIES’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Table of Contents
The Application Forms for the 2021/2022 National Merit Scholarship will be available on this site and will be announced in the newspapers from October 2021. The form must be completed online. Details of the application process will be given in due course.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Method of Application
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Kindly note that the selection test will hold on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at designated centers nationwide.
- Please note that candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to/from the selection test venues
- Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centres closest to them