Qatar Scholarships is a program spearheaded by Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) in cooperation with several prestigious and leading educational institutions in the State of Qatar.
Qatar Scholarships offers grants in tertiary, language and higher education programs to international students from developing countries interested in studying in Qatar.
It is a program driven by Qatar’s vision to advance quality education worldwide and comes in support of the Sustainable Development Goal 4: “Ensuring fair and inclusive education for all and enhancing lifelong learning for all”.
Table of Contents
- Host Country: Qatar 🇶🇦
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The academic programs offered by the Qatar Scholarships Program are in partnership with world class colleges and universities in Qatar. If you are an international student from a developing country interested in pursuing your education in Qatar, we encourage you to visit our partner university pages to learn more about the academic opportunities available for the academic year 2021/2022.
International students from developing countries who receive academic admission in one of the programs offered by our partner universities will be eligible for a Qatar Scholarships grant.
Recipients eligible for Qatar Scholarships (QS) funding must first apply to and have received provisional acceptance into one of our partner academic institutions select programs.
In order to be eligible for a QS scholarship, applicants must be nationals from an Official Development Assistance (ODA) country. A list of ODA countries may be found at the link below:
- Qatar University,
- Doha Institution for Graduate Studies,
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University,
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University, (HBKU) in partnership with the Graduate Geneva (GI) and Lusail University.
Steps to apply for a Qatar Scholarships Grant
- Applicants must first register and meet the admissions requirements of their chosen educational institution in order to provide an equal opportunity without any interventions.
- Applicants apply to receive a scholarship at their academic institutions
- The academic institution nominates academically eligible applicants from OECD countries for QS scholarship funding.
- QS selects a final list of applicants who are awarded a Qatar Scholarship.
Method of Application
If you are an international student from a developing country interested in pursuing your higher education in Qatar, we encourage you to visit our partner universities websites to learn more about the various opportunities available to prospective undergraduate and post graduate students to pursue their academic choice of studies.
Each partner higher education institution will have a select choice of degrees and courses available to applicants. Each applicant must first be provided a provisional acceptant from partner universities before being considered to receiving a QS award.