Apply for a UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2020. Earn a Unicaf Scholarship and Study for an Accredited Bachelor, Masters, or Doctoral Degree from different Universities Partnered with UNICAF. UNICAF is a Life-Changing Opportunity to anyone form any part of the world who wishes to study Online with UNICAF and earn a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, or a Ph.D. Degree.
Unicaf partners with universities in the UK, the US, Europe, and Africa to offer online, quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents of the world. All the Nationalities are welcome to apply.
UNICAF Headquarters is in Europe and was founded in 2012. The aim is to offer scholarships to students worldwide, provided they meet certain eligibility criteria. Over $100 million worth of scholarships have been awarded to eligible students so far in all academic Fields available by the UNICAF Partnered Universities. Further details are given below.
Table of Contents
Host Country: Online
Category: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Fully Funded
Deadline: Not Fixed
UNICAF is online and blended learning higher education platform for the International Students to Study Online and gets accredited Degree from Prestigious Universities registered with UNICAF.
Don’t Put Your Future on Hold. Join the UNICAF Scholarship Program. Thousands of students have completed their education through UNHICAF Scholarship Program.
If you are interested in a Unicaf Scholarship you can easily submit your application online.
University Partners with UNICAF
Unicaf partners with universities in the UK, the US, Europe, and Africa. The Name of the Universities is given below.
- Liverpool John Moores University (England)
- The University of Suffolk (England)
- The University of East London (London)
- Unicaf University (Larnaca, Cyprus)
- University of California Riverside Extension (USA)
- The University of Rwanda (Rwanda)
- The University of Zambia (Zambia)
Programs offered by the Universities
List of Degree Programmes offered from Unicaf partner universities, supported by partial Unicaf Scholarships (only for candidates satisfying Unicaf Scholarship eligibility criteria).
Liverpool John Moores University (England)
- MA in Leadership in Education
- MA in Mass Communications
- MA in Education*
- MA in International Relations*
- MSc in Psychology*
- MSc in International Public Health*
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International)*
The University of Suffolk (England)
- MSc Public Health
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
The University of East London (London)
- LLM (General)*
Unicaf University (Larnaca, Cyprus)
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Accounting
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
- MBA – Master’s in Business Administration
- Masters in Education
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in English Language and Literature
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MBA Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D)
UNICAF University (French Language)
- Master en administration des affaires
- Master en administration des affairs – Management
- Master en administration des affaires – Gestion de la santé
- Master en administration des affaires – Gestion du pétrole, du gaz et de l’énergie
- Master en administration des affairs – Management des systèmes d’information (MSI)
- Master en administration des affairs – Finance
- Master en Management de la Santé
- Master en Psychologie du travail et des organizations
Advantages of UNICAF Scholarship
- Low Cost: Through Unicaf Scholarship Programme you pay only a small portion of the fees.
- Accreditation: You earn an internationally recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree from established Unicaf partner universities in the UK, US, Europe, Africa.
- Easy Access: You have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art virtual learning environment.
- Easy Registration: You apply, you receive admission, you are awarded a scholarship and you commence your studies.
Method of Application
If you are interested in a UNICAF Scholarship you can easily submit your application online. First Complete the Application Form. After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you.