Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for GTCO Summer Program at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Table of Contents
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, and private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
- The Brand is built on our efforts to constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities. Our strong service culture, efficient management, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has enabled us to maintain consistent year on year growth in customer base and profitability since inception.
- The objective of this internship program is to provide challenging opportunities for talented student from global institutions to gain practical insights into the operational environment of our great institution.
- We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic interns who will apply their skills/knowledge to assigned projects and work assignment.
- During this program, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, applicants must:
- Undergraduate in Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, Data Science / Analytics, Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Law, Marketing, Mathematics / Statistics and other related fields
- Penultimate-year undergraduate students and graduate students
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Paid internship (local currency)
- Interesting perks (company trip to another subsidiary, internship engagement activities, etc.
- Access to high-level executives and industry leaders
- Opportunities to network with various individuals in the office
- Professional development training
- Assist team members and management with document preparation and review
- Participate in client meetings and contribute to the requirements of internal and external clients
- Take minutes during meetings and draft reports for senior management
- Assist in research and writing projects
- Perform general industry-related tasks
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow mentor-colleagues and train in a variety of tasks
- Prepare reports in line with assigned tasks/projects
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “GTCO Summer Program at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.