Interested International students should be informed that DAAD has launched her Online Masters Degree and Short Courses with a Fully Funded Scholarships offer.
Applicants are invited to apply for DAAD Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 Germany. Students from all over the world are eligible for DAAD Germany Online Scholarships.
DAAD is the Largest Germany Organisation which Provides Full Scholarships for International Students.
Host Country: Online DAAD
Category: Master, Short Courses, Language Courses
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: No Deadline
The Government of Germany with DAAD are now offering Full Masters Degree Scholarships Online, Short Online Courses as well as Some languages Courses for all International Students.
This is the Best Full Scholarship you can get your Masters Degree from Home. You Don’t have to pay a tuition fee, You don’t have to Buy Books.
All the Lectures are Online and will be conducted in English. The Duration of the Masters Scholarship will be 2 Years (4 Semesters). The Duration of the Short Courses Varies.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Participants with a Bachelors Degree are Eligible
- Participants from around the world are eligible to apply
- There is No Tuition Fee Required. But Participants have to Pay a Semester Contribution of approximately 285 EUR Per Semester. (It’s Not too Much for Each Semester)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 100% Free with Complete Tuition Fee
- You can study online every where at anytime
- Masters Degree: 4 Semesters
- Short Courses: Different for every Course
- Nutritional Science
- Art Theory
- Cultural Studies
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
Required Technical Equipment