The State University of New York, SUNY, is the largest comprehensive public university system in the United States. It was established in 1948 and consists of 64 universities located within the State of New York, including such prestigious schools as Stony Brook University, The Fashion Institute of Technology, Binghamton University and The University at Buffalo
By extension, SUNY Korea becomes the First American university in South Korea that was established in March 2012 located in Incheon, Korea.
This university is a public leading educational institution for higher education. The main of the SUNY Korea is to provide quality education to students from all over the world. It has a wide range of programs for Bachelors and postgraduate level.
Interested applicants are invited from all part of the world to apply for the Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship 2020 in South Korea.
All International Students from Developing Countries are eligible to apply for Shared Prosperity Scholarship. SUNY Korea’s Share Scholarship is a very helpful for those students who want to Pursue their Bachelors Degree Program in Korea, but don’t have enough resources to Study there.
Shared Prosperity award will provide funds to get an Undergraduate degree from Korea. This scholarship will include Full Tuition Fee or Partial Fee, course fees, and free accommodation.This award is an amazing offer for applicants those who residents of developing countries for the session of 2020-21.
Host Country: Korea
Category: Bachelors Degree
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full or Partial Scholarship
Deadline: 24 July 2020.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship 2020 for International Students will cover the following to get a bachelors degree from South Korea.
- Full Tuition Fee or Partial Fee depending upon candidate’s academic achievements.
- Will provide all course fee
- Free accommodation on campus
- Candidates from Developing Countries are eligible to apply for the award.
- Available Courses: All bachelors degree programs available in University.
- To be eligible for Korean Award applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have high achieving high school record or equivalent
- Must have high achievement in standardized tests
- Must provide evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits.
- Documents Required: Applicants have to provide following documents while given the application for admission: Copy of Passport, Pre-qualification Degree, Academic transcripts, A Statement, English Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To secure admission in SUNY Korea for a Bachelors Degree Program, students must have high achieving high school record or equivalent.
- Language Proficiency: English Language Proficiency Certificate is required to apply for admission. And this requirement is different for every course.