The 2021 National University of Malaysia Scholarship in Malaysia is now open for all International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship.
The Malaysian Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship which implies that that will cover all the necessary expenses to Pursue a Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the University.
Applicants from around the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs without any age Restrictions or academic Restrictions. There is No Need of IELTS/TOEFL. UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of the Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare.
Host Country: Malaysia
Category: Masters & PhD
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: 6 July 2020.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must the following criteria:
- International Students are Eligible.
- For MSc applicant, candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with
Distinction CGPA of at least of 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
from a reputable university
- For PhD applicant, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent
from a reputable university; MUST have published at least TWO.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
students at UKM University. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses for the Selected Participants.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- No Thesis and convocation Fees
- Living allowance of RM3200.00/Month for PhD & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00/Month
- One Round Trip Flight Ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies (International students only).
- Duration of Master Degree: 2 Years
- Duration of PhD Degree: 3 Years.
- Engineering (All)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics