Multimedia University (MMU) as an educational institution is committed to achieve higher customer satisfaction in support of its vision by continuously improving an effective quality management system that complies with the internal and external requirements.
Our option of various loans and scholarships are available for deserving students so that quality university education is accessible to all. Come join us and reward yourself!
Be one of our MMU Scholarship students, and graduate with flying colours.
Table of Contents
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Partial Scholarship | Loan
- Deadline: September 22, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Scholarship Requirements (Masters & PhD)
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Application is open for International students.
- Scholarship is only for Masters’ and Ph.D.’s degree programme by Research (Full Time).
- Total duration is strictly limited to two (2) years for Master and three (3) years for Ph.D.
- Application is only for those graduated within twelve (12) months from the date of application submission.
- Open only for new students who are yet to enroll in the Master’s and Ph.D.’s degree programme at MMU.
- Applicants must either already have an oer letter but yet to register or the applicants have submitted the online application form and is waiting for the oer letter.
- Students are required to maintain satisfactory progress in every progress monitoring cycle throughout their duration of study in order to enjoy the scholarship, failing to do so the scholarship will be terminated.
Scholarship Requirements (Undergraduate)
- Open for All Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree Programmes.
- Students shall commence and finish the Programme of Study within the period stated in the oer letter. If students fail to finish their studies as scheduled, MMU reserves the right to terminate and withdraw the discount.
- No disciplinary case during the duration of studies. If students are found guilty of any disciplinary offense, MMU reserves the right to terminate and withdraw the discount.
- Discount is not applicable for payment of re-sit / re-take of subjects.
- No backdated discount will be given.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Students must have received Oer Letter of Admission from Multimedia University for 2021 Intakes.
- Students who meet the minimum criteria specied are eligible to apply for the Scholarship / Financial Aid. Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
- Students are required to provide information on the family’s financial position, as stated in the Scholarship Application Form. MMU reserves the right to withdraw the Scholarship / Financial Aid application should the information furnished by the student is found to be false, misleading or untrue.
- All scholarship applicants will be evaluated and shortlisted by the Scholarship Committee. The shortlisted applicants might be called for an interview.
- Students are only entitled to one (1) MMU Scholarship at one time (MMU Scholarship include Scholarships, Awards, Discount and Fee Waivers). Students are not allowed to combine the Scholarship / Financial Aid.
- Applicants may be awarded a sum that may be less than what is stipulated / published, depending on the availability of the Scholarship Fund.
- The Scholarship / Tuition Fee Waiver and Discount is not applicable for payment of re-sit / re-take of subjects.
- MMU reserves the right to revoke any scholarship due to termination of student status, withdrawal or change the programme before completion, and / or non-compliance with MMU Rules and Regulations or other Terms & Conditions of the scholarship. Recipients may be required to repay the scholarship / bursary amount used upon revocation.
- Students are undertaken to pay any fees incurred that are not covered by the Scholarship / Financial Aid.
- The successful applicants must be willing and committed to participate in marketing activities organised by MMU.
- Students are required to refer to MMU Scholarship / Financial Aid website for further information on the Scholarship / Financial Aid.
- All scholarships/discounts are awarded on a first come, first served basis (where applicable), and are subject to the availability of the quota set in that particular scholarship category.
- Students are required to comply with the Terms and Conditions in the Scholarship Agreement or the Letter of Award.
- Late and incomplete application forms will not be considered for selection.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply using the link below.
Download the application form therein and fill the google form after completion. Read through carefully for the Scholarship that meet your eligibility Status.
Best of Luck