The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is a private graduate research institute in Moscow, Russia. Established in 2011 in collaboration with MIT, Skoltech cultivates a new generation of researchers and entrepreneurs, promotes advanced scientific knowledge and fosters innovative technology to address critical issues facing Russia and the world
Skoltech applies the best Russian and international research and educational practices, with particular emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation. Skoltech’s model leverages on the integration of basic and applied research and education.
The Institute’s close link with the industrial and business ecosystem fosters frontier research and generates a flow of innovative solutions for the benefit of the Russian economy.
- Host Country:Russia
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully Funded with 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Deadline: Master – July 16, 2021 | PhD – August 1, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Why to choose Skoltech Scholarship?
- Enjoy courses and supervision under world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- Find significant freedom in choosing courses; design an individual study plan that allows you to obtain a modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Check out the possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Experience an open dynamic international environment that brings together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- Discover opportunities to visit world-leading universities and international conferences. More than 1/3 of our students have spent or will spend a semester at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other top universities.
- Explore the integration of research, education and innovation. Discover a culture of supporting students startups.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered for the free scholarships for international students in Russia Skoltech University.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score is Not Required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- For Doctoral programs: Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia is a Full Free scholarship for international students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. You don’t have to pay the fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Online application (link is given below)
- Motivation letter
- Updated CV (Resume)
- Proof of proficiency in English, i.e. TOEFL or IELTS (students may submit an application without this information, but all will be asked to provide it at a later date)
- Copy of transcripts, in English (and original language) of all higher education institutions attended. In the application phase, copies will be sufficient, but official copies must be provided at a later date.
- Optional: results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Method of Application
You have to Complete an Online Application Form to apply for Skoltech Scholarship 2022 for International Students.
Use the “Apply Now” link given below and register for the scholarship.