International students across the globe can now apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship for the enrollment in 2021 to Undertake Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Program.
All the Students from every corner of the world from around the globe are eligible to apply for one of the Singapore Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship & PhD Degree Scholarship full Free. The courses will be taught in English.
The Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students collaborated with Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Host Country: Singapore
Category: Bachelors Degree & Masters
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: 31 August 2020
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
- International Students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
- Undergraduate Students in Their Third or Fourth Year, or Master Students.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship is a Fully Funded For PhD & SIPGA is a Partially Funded for BS, MS
- Monthly stipend of $1,500.
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from all Nationalities.
- Supports Short-Term Research from Top Singapore Universities for the Duration of Minimum 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.