International students who are interested in studying in Thailand are invited to apply for the the 2020 Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship.
All International Students are eligible to apply for the Thailand Scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship is available to Pursue a Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Chulalongkorn University.
This is the International Graduate Scholarship for students from all over the world.
Host Country: Thailand
Category: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full Scholarships
Deadline: 19 June 2020 for 1st Semester & 15 October 2020 for 2nd Semester.
Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. By the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Index, Chula ranked 126.
It should be noted that candidates who have been studying at the Chulalongkorn University for more than a term are not let eligible for this scholarship. Secondly, applicants should send their application form or required documents to the faculty program of their choice two weeks before the application deadline set by the unitary officials.
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred. Note: It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must be not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Complete Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Stipend and Living allowance 16,000 Baht.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the nip must not exceed 8,500 Baht.
- Students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht.
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht.
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht
- Note: Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Bachelors Degree: 4 Years
- Masters Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 3 Years.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A completed Application Form with a 1-inch photograph attached (Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Candidate must hold High School Certificate if applying for Undergraduate Degree.
- An Academic Transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors
- A Medical Certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
Available Courses of Study
Method of Application
It should be noted that each Faculty/Programme sets its own application dateline and selection schedule. Applicants should send their application form and relevant documents to the Faculty/Programme of their choice at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs.