Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology was established in 1992 within Thammasat University in Pathum Thani, Thailand. It is top research institution. SIIT is offering all degree programs in English
All International Students from all over the world can apply for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2021 at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. SIIT is offering Scholarship to undertake Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Thailand.
A lot of academic fields and majors are offered by SIIT under EFS Scholarship to pursue postgraduate degree. You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship 2021 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses. The Duration of the Masters Degree Scholarship is 2 Years and for Doctoral Degree its 3 Year.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Must be excellent in previous academic records
- Two Strong Recommendations (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not receiving any other scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Masters degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
Method of Application
The last date to apply for Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology EFS Scholarsip 2021 is 15th March 2021 and the result will be announced on 21st May 2021.
There is Online Application System for SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Thailand. Complete the online application form before the Deadline. The Online Application Link and official advertisement link is given below: