Interested Applicants are invited to apply for the Zayed University Merit Scholarship 2020 in United Arab Emirates.
This scholarship is open to all International Students who are eligible to undertake an Undergraduate program at the Zayed University.
Students from all over the world with excellent academic background can apply for this award to Pursue Bachelors Degree from UAE for the session of 2020-21.
Host Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Category: Bachelors Degree
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: 50% cut in Tuition Fee
Deadline: June 30, 2020
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants with any nationality for all over the world are eligible for Scholarship.
- Available Courses: All Bachelors degree program offered in university.
- To avail this opportunity, the students need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be resident of any international country
- Applicant have to get any undergraduate degree program offer letter in Zayed University.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Zayed University Merit Scholarship 2020 in UAE will provide all deserving students by covering 50% of tuition fee to Pursue their Undergraduate Degree from UAE.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Personal Photo
- Previous High School Diploma Certificate
- Copy of valid Passport
- Valid Visa Copy
- Positive reference letter from most recent school.
- IELTS certificate 6.0 not less than 5.5 band or TOFEL Certificate with iBT of 80.
- Salary letter or financial statement of student’s guardian
- Essay of personal achievements/ community services
- Proof of any awards.
Method of Application
There is an Online application system to apply for Zayed University Merit Scholarship 2020 in UAE. You have to follow given below steps to apply for award. The official advertisement link also given below:
Visit this link https://eservices.zu.ac.ae/main and register yourself as a new user, then click on “Scholarship Request” after that “Fill the Application form” and Attach the required documents listed above and submit your application for scholarship.