The University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver is for September 2021 entry students as the university is offering 10 scholarships worth the full tuition fee of a one-year Masters programme to academically excellent students from Africa.
This scholarship is open to applicants from Africa applying to all on-campus Masters programmes .
Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission. The program will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the academic year.
University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver awards are open to African students from all over the world who intend to undertake higher education at University of Glasgow. The University’s reputation as one of the world’s leading universities is built upon the work of those men and women who have studied, where undertaken pioneering research there.
The University’s reputation is also built on the network of alumni, friends and partners who support the University’s activities in all sorts of crucial ways.
This scholarship is open to applicants from Africa applying to all on-campus Masters programmes. Applicants must:
- be resident in Africa at time of applying
- have completed a first degree in Africa
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for a full-time postgraduate taught programme for September 2021 entry
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 8 Full Tuition Fee waivers
- 2 Full Tuition Fee waivers plus £12,000 stipend
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo Democratic Republic of
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Trinidad and Tobago
Method of Application
To apply, please complete the online African Excellence Fee Waiver Application Form before the deadline of Friday, 02 April 2021.
Applicants to the Scholarship will be notified of outcome by 30 April 2021.
Applicants need to hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to be considered.