The Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship at is a programme organized to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate at the Queen Mary University of London education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science.
The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study.
With students from over 160 countries, Queen Mary is one of the most internationally diverse institutions in the world.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK | Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Tuition Free | £18,980 stipends
The scholarship offers postgraduate education in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science.
When you study at Queen Mary, you get to be part of a friendly and inclusive global community.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship, you must:
- Be a UK or International student.
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2022: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees – £27,250), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
Method of Application
First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
Click the APPLY button below to apply.