Applications are invited from exceptional students wishing to study in the United States to take advantage of the Boston University Trustee Scholarship open for students commencing their studies for the academic session.
Are you looking for a Scholarship in 2021? We can help you reach you goal this year!— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 25, 2021
Follow us today!
Each year, Boston University welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program which has as its primary goal the sponsorship of undergraduate studies to scholars who demonstrate great academic and intellectual abilities.
At BU, scholars of the Trustee scholarship become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
- Host: Boston University
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Boston University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian but has a historical affiliation with the United Methodist Church.
It was founded in 1839 by Methodists with its original campus in Newbury, Vermont, before moving to Boston in 1867.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant high school certificates required for admission into an undergraduate program at Boston University.
- Applicants must be enrolled to study an eligible undergraduate course at the university for the referenced academic session.
- Applicants must be candidates who are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below.
Deadline: December 1, 2021
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Receive Alerts on: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp, Twitter: @scholarsregion, Telegram: Scholarship Region, Facebook: Scholarship Region