The University of Miami is inviting International Students all around the globe to apply for the Undergraduate Scholarship offer organised by the University.
Interestingly, International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Bachelors Degree Scholarship at University of Miami.
Students with any nationality those who want to study in USA are highly encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship. The ward is available for Excellent students. The duration of the scholarship is 4 Years.
Host Country: USA 🇺🇸
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: November 1, 2020.
The Stamps Scholarship is UM’s most prestigious merit award available to students at the University of Miami. This scholarship is awarded to exceptional and academically accomplished high school seniors.
Stamps Scholars receive the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study at UM. The award includes tuition and fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation.*
Additional benefits of the Stamps Scholarship include being part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
*Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants with any nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply for Scholarship.
- To avail this award, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a international students
- You have to get offer from University of Miami in bachelors degree program.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
University of Miami Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 for International Students will provide all the expenses to complete Bachelors degree from USA. The award will provide the following benefits:
- 100% Complete Tuition Fee provided
- Free Housing on Campus
- Allowance for Meal
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Textbooks allowance
- Allowance for Laptop
- An amount of $12,000 will be given which may be used for Undergraduate Research, Study Abroad, Unpaid Internships, Leadership Development, Conferences and other educational purposes.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Fill Common Application Online (Click Here)
- High School Transcripts
- Previous Degree Test Scores
- Complete the School Report
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Submit Educational Activities
- Complete the International Financial Certification Form
- Submit Financial Aid Documents.