The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Preceding the Foundation itself, the first Boustany Scholarship was awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge. The Foundation has since awarded many scholarships in various fields with plans to create more opportunities in the coming years for exceptional students.
Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programmes – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach and scope. New scholarships for talented and promising individuals are progressively being created. Each year more projects that offer opportunities for disadvantaged children are proposed and brought to fruition.
- Host Country: United States of America 🇺🇸
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship (US$51,100 per year)
- Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco.
The two entities share a similar vision although each has its own Board of Directors representing a diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Method of Application
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 31st May 2021.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2021.