Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation in Collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja is pleased to announce the 2021 Schorlarship program for undergraduates who have passion and ability to study medicine and surgery.
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top ranking and prestigious university in Venezuela called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the selected students .
The length of study is six years
- Host: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu | Venezuelan Embassy
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Secondary School Scholarships | Undergraduate Scholarships
- Age: 18 – 23 Years
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Monthly Stipends
- Deadline: August 15, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation is a Humanitarian Organization which contributes to National development through critical interventions, and human development.
ORJI UZOR KALU FOUNDATION was incorporated in , Nigeria with Registration Number 48037. It was registered on 24 Oct 2011 and it’s current status is unknown. Company’s registered office address is NO. 5 QUEEN AMINA DRIVE ASO VILLA.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, physics and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be aged between 18 and 23 years old
Should have single status
- Should be medically fit
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Foundation will provide full financial support which includes
- feeding and
- monthly stipends for the selected students
Duration: The length of study is six years
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words .