NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for the Graduate training.
Table of Contents
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: General Graduate Jobs
Qualifications & Requirements:
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Judiciary as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- If you have applied and filled an online form previously, please don’t fill more than once.
- Upon submission of application, applicants will receive a link to a form to be filled and submitted.
Deadline: September 9, 2019